The Investment Management Exhibition (IME) is a two-day investment event of a special kind. It is a unique symbiosis of conference and exhibition, which will be taking place for the fifth time in 2020 on 24 and 25 March in Frankfurt am Main.
· a highly efficient matchmaking platform for project owners and investors in the fields of real estate, ICT, agriculture, industry, logistics and PPPs
· networking between cities / regions / countries and entrepreneurs for the purpose of company settlement
· Features of some categories of alternative investments- benefits and risks
Decision makers representatives and project managers for the public sector (Mayors, Ambassadors, Consuls, Ministers, heads of Investment Agencies)
· Small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and corporate officers
· Investors, banks, other financial service providers
· Representatives of specialized economic associations and Business Clubs
· Service providers such as: project developers, consultants, lawyers, tax specialists
Projects are presented mainly by the public sector as part of the conference program as well as on the exhibition space. Investors and entrepreneurs, who form the audience, have the opportunity to get to know a multitude of projects from the relevant industries and potential new locations within a short period of time and to get in direct contact with the project owners. The matchmaking process, however, begins already in the run-up to the event itself, so that in the course of the two days concrete deals can be closed.